District Needs for Upcoming Bond Referendum
2 days ago
A. Shared Campus Plan - Grades 6-12, Learning and Athletic Spaces
- New Middle School
- New Athletic Facilities
- Practice Fields (football and Soccer)
- Competition Track and Soccer Fields
- Competition High School Gymnasium (includes girls locker room and offices for female coaches
- Renovated Athletic Facilities
- Softball Field
- Field House (Weight Room, Training Room and Locker Rooms)
- New Agriculture Education Classroom, Lab, and Sustainable Garden
- Communication Safety Rooms - All Schools
- Door and Window Safety Modifications - All Schools
- Second Road Gate Systems - MLES, PES, TES and PHS
- Outdoor Fencing - All Schools
- La France Elementary School
- Pendleton Elementary School
- Townville Elementary School
- Playgrounds - La France, Pendleton and Townville Elementary Schools
- Walking Trails ( La France and Mount Lebanon Elementary Schools
- Townville Athletic Fields
MASTER CAMPUS PLAN
Click on the link below to see the proposed master campus plan at Pendleton High School and the surrounding district-owned property on Boscobel Road.
Dr. Thomas R. Dobbins Re-Elected as SCSBA Region 16 Director
3 months ago
COLUMBIA – Dr. Thomas R. Dobbins, a member of the Anderson County School District 4 Board, was re-elected to the South Carolina School Boards Association (SCSBA) Board of Directors as the Region 16 Director for a second four-year term during the association’s annual business meeting held on December 3. Region 16 represents Anderson 4, Anderson 5, Oconee, and Pickens.
The association’s annual business meeting, which was held during the association’s Legislative Advocacy Conference, included voting delegates from most of the state’s 81 school boards. In addition to electing association officers, delegates adopted resolutions to guide the association during the 2017 legislative session.
Dr. Dobbins has served on the Anderson 4 board for 12 years. He currently serves as the chair. He also served as Anderson 4 chair from 2002-2008. He was elected to the SCSBA board in 2012.
Officers elected to lead the association’s
board of directors for a one-year term are as follows:
Queenie Boyd, Lee County School District
Wesley Hightower, Aiken County School District
- Vice President, Tony
Folk, Dorchester School District Four
Chuck Saylors, Greenville County School District
- Secretary, Cheryl
Burgess, Lexington School District Three
Others elected to serve a four-year term on
the 23-member board of directors as regional directors are:
- Region 2 Director, Cindy Bohn Coats, Charleston county Schools
- Region 4 Director, Janice Morreale, Horry County Schools
- Region 8 Director, Jamie Devine, Richland One School District
- Region 12 Director, Annie E. McDaniel, Fairfield
By Susie Rhodes
Update from Anderson 4 (Oct 1, 3:26pm)
5 months ago
We will continue to provide love and support to all in our schools and community as we work together to get through this tragic event. Townville, you are not alone. It is our hope that we all come together in a state of grace and peace as we support one another in the coming days and weeks. We need each other; we cannot get through this alone.
We ask all to join us in praying for and supporting Jacob’s family and the others injured in the shooting.